Annual General (Online) Meeting 2021
Saturday, 22nd May, 201 3.00pm – 5.30pm (BST)
Owing to the current coronavirus pandemic our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is being held online again this year. Please make every effort to join online. This meeting will discuss upcoming events and other matters related to the progess of our alma mater and association in general.
2. Adoption of Minutes of the Meeting of 11th July 2020
3. Matters Arising From the Minutes of the Meeting of 11th July 2020
4. 2020 Annual report
5. ICY Education Quality Master Plan
6. ICOBA Europe amended Constitution.
7. Report and Update on Calendar of activities for 2021.
8. Charity Registration
9. Igbobi College Yaba 90th Anniversary 2022
10. ICOBA Europe Elections 2021
11. Membership and Engagement Drive.
13. School Song
AGM Joining Instructions
The meeting is due to start at 3.00 pm (BST). However, it would be helpful if you could log in at 2.45 pm (BST) to give time for any technical issues to be resolved.
- To join the AGM on your computer, tablet or phone, click on https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/637459877
- You can also dial in using your phone:
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
- if you already have a GoToMeeting account, open the app and enter the unique Access Code: 302-826-557
- You should mute your audio on joining.
- To speak at the meeting use the chat function to inform the host
- If you have any difficulties dialing into the meeting post a message on the ICOBA Europe WhatsApp chat group or call the Secretariat on 07956 199055 or 07807 912685.
Annual Report for 2020 Published, Constitution and Other Papers for AGM
Please see below papers for our Annual General Meeting scheduled for Saturday 22 May 2021 at 15:00 – 17:30. To view the documents, click on the title or associated image below: